BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

BRIANNA HAS A SECOND HOME

Sorry I haven't had much to write about recently about what Brianna is up to. When she is here, she is mostly doing home work, using the computer to access her school's Compass Learning (excellent program by the way) or watching Spongebob. She continues to make me laugh at least once a day. Mostly it is her funny sayings or other times it's just how dern sweet she can be. Brianna is spending time with her friend Kyleah. Brianna has had a few sleepovers here with Kyleah, Friday night for example. But she mostly spends her time at Kyleah's house. Heck, I bet her Mom and Dad could even claim Brianna on their income tax return! I miss her while she is there, but I know she is having fun and is being taken care of. I remember when I was little. I always wanted to go sleep over with my Grandma or over with my friends, Amy & Amber.
(I always dreaded getting that call from my momma that I had to come home and wash dishes.)

As for me, I am about to start my 2nd year as a Girl Scout Troop Leader. I am excited, but I am also a little apprehensive. Brianna had a little bit of a problem last year trying to separate me from "Mom" and "Troop Leader". I'm hoping that this year, I can separate it for her.

As for Brian, on September 19th he started a new job at D3 Technologies in Greenville. He is still doing electrical engineering on airplanes; however, they specialize in commercial planes instead of military so that is a little different. His contract is temporary right now so we just have to see how it goes.

As for us, we celebrated our 10 year Anniversary on September 4th. We took a road trip up to Cherokee. For the 10th year, you give the gift of tin/aluminum. The tin represents how your marriage is durable, how it can be bent but not broken. I gave Brian a tin box full of promises that I intend to keep. These promises will hopefully take us 10 more years.

0 comments: