BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'M BACK

I bet you all had been wondering what had happened to us? It's been almost a month since I posted. I just really haven't had much time lately, and then we got a storm 2 weeks ago and my computer got messed up. I got it fixed this week so I'm now trying to catch this blog up. It's been somewhat crazy around here lately. Brianna was out for Spring Break the first of April. We didn't go anywhere, but Brianna found other ways to keep busy. She had sleepovers with Kyleah, 2 trips to Bruster's for ice cream, a day care trip to JumpZone and the park, a birthday party at the skating rink, and an afternoon at the bowling alley. Not to mention, we celebrated Brian's 42nd birthday on April 1st and last Monday we went to the dentist in the morning and the doctor that afternoon. We went to the doctor because as you can tell from my previous posting, Brianna has been ate up with allergies from the pollen. She takes Zyrtec, Singulair, and Nasonex but unfortunately none of those help with her eyes. Her doctor gave her some allergy eye drops. Brianna absolutely hates eye drops, so you can just imagine how bad her eyes hurt if she is willing to let me put them in there for her.
This week we have just been trying to get back into the routine of going to bed on time and getting up early for school. This week was the end of the 3rd nine weeks of school. Brianna got an excellent report card and received a Super Attendance and an Accelerated Reader ribbon on Awards Day. Just 9 more weeks left, can't wait for summer!

0 comments: