BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ROCK THE VOTE:ELECTION DAY 2008

It took us 1 hour and 40 minutes to vote today. I am definately not complaining, as I know others had to wait about 3 hours. I am thankful that I live in a country in which we even have the right to vote. I know that we all have different political views and for whatever reason, we think that our guy is best suited for the job. Our country is in trouble and has been for quite some time. Unfortunately it will probably get worse before it gets better. So as I go to bed tonight, I will be saying a prayer for our country and its' future. I hope that it is with the Lord's guidance that our next President takes us in a positive direction; not just for us, but for our children.

1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Yes - I had to wait almost 3 hours!!!!