BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BACK FROM MY HIATUS

"Hiatus" --- Did I spell that correctly? I know it's been awhile. I've been trying to get my scrapbook caught up. I am now only 1 1/2 years behind. That in itself is a great accomplishment. I also just have not really had anything to write about. Brianna hasn't had much going on. We just live this mundane life here. Sad isn't it? Brianna has been doing great in school. She gets smiley faces on her folder everyday and has only had to pull a crayon once since school started. Too bad she doesn't behave that well at home. Right now she is on restrictions. Around here, we call it "loosing privileges". She can not have her Nintendo DS or watch Sponge Bob until Wednesday. What did she do to deserve that, you ask. I shall tell you. We took her and a friend to Gatti Town Sunday night and to make a long story short, we had to drag her out of the prize room kicking and screaming. Let's just hope that loosing privileges helps her learn a lesson, cause spanking sure don't work with her. I may have to keep her on restrictions just so I don't have to listen to Sponge Bob anymore.

0 comments: