BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY

I turned 32 today. I must say that today was a pretty good day. My husband and child woke up this morning and told me Happy Birthday, Brianna even sang to me. She gave me a great big hug and said, "I love you Mommy". That in itself is the best birthday present. Brian had already given me my birthday present at the end of December--a Dyson vacuum. Don't think bad of him, I really wanted a new vacuum, and the Dyson is AWESOME! I use it every other day. Brian and Brianna sent flowers to my work. Sweet. I came home to a small birthday party. Brianna had picked out a Littlest Pet Shop cookie cake and a huge Pet Shop kitty balloon. She told her Daddy that I would love it, and I do. We even played a game of "Pin the tail on the Rabbit", at Brianna's request of course. Thank you all for the calls, cards and well wishes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Day Late Birthday Kristy! I hope you had a great day! I am so glad that your family made it such a special day!
Love, Alaina