BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

But I have yet to catch "the fever". The only thing being caught around here is Strep throat. Brianna started complaining last night about her throat hurting. She was still in pain this morning and had a temperature. I didn't want to risk her getting worse, so I went ahead and took her to see the doctor. Sure enough, it's a good thing I did. She tested positive for Strep. She's been a good little patient today though. All she's wanted to do was lay on the couch.

I myself, have been trying to get our yard cleaned up. I started cleaning out the flower bed last night after work, and finished it this afternoon. Now I just have to figure out what flowers to plant and throw some mulch down. Wish I could get motivated to do the inside of the house. But like I mentioned earlier-I haven't caught "Spring Fever" yet.

0 comments: