BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

STILL "HANGIN TOUGH"

I went to see NKOTB Tuesday night at the Bi-Lo Center, after much ridicule from my husband and brother! It may be fifteen years later, but I have to tell you--they put on one heck of a show. When I decided to go I thought that it would be a good show(why else buy a ticket), but it was really better than I had thought. I would even say that it was better than when my momma took me to see them in Charlotte all those years ago. From the very beginning of the show, I was taken back to when I was 12 years old. I got goosebumps on my arms,a lump in my throat, and tears in my eyes. I'm sure my husband is rolling his eyes right about now. It brought back so many memories. It was great to get to go back in time, even if it was for just one night with the New Kids.

0 comments: