BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

BRIANNA'S 6TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

Brianna had her birthday party at the YMCA. She wanted a Littlest Pet Shop themed party, so I tried to come up with something to go along with the whole "pet" theme. The room was decorated with paw prints, dog and cat food bowls filled with animal cookies, and of course Littlest Pets. I was thankful that Heather got to the party early enough to help me set everything up.(Thank you.) Brianna was quick to point out that she didn't need anyone to get in the pool with her and with the help of a floaty she managed to do just fine. All of the kids had a really great time.

Thank you to all that shared in this special day with us and for the many wonderful gifts Brianna received. For those of you that could not attend the party, I thought I would post some pictures for you.


THE DECORATIONS




"DOGGY" BAGS / PARTY FAVORS

THE CAKE



FUN IN THE POOL




BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES

OPENING PRESENTS


THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL OF THE GIFTS.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad I could be a photographer at the party for a little while. Thanks for inviting us... It was PERFECT minus the strong willed two year old! :)der

Kristy said...

Thank you and Liz so much for being my photographer. The strong willed 2 year old was just fine. So glad you got to share Brianna's special day with us.