BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

LAST GIRL SCOUT MEETING

We had our last Scout meeting on Saturday. We ended the year with a tea party and a trip to Gatti Town. The girls dressed up for the party and were treated to a fancy table with real China cups and saucers, mini cupcakes, and homemade cake squares(I don't EVER want to make those again!) After the meeting, the Troop went to Gatti Town. This was their reward for the cookie sale earlier this year.
As I look back on this year as a Girl Scout Troop Leader, I am very proud. I started this year a bit apprehensive and slightly confused. However, I must say that somehow I pulled it all together. I feel confident that the girls had fun and learned what it means to be a Girl Scout. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.

0 comments: