BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This year, Brian and I are cooking Thanksgiving dinner at our house. I have been cooking since 6:30 this morning, and am only getting started. Brian will be making our turkey (if I haven't caught the house on fire by then!) Brianna is super excited. She woke up this morning and very sweetly gave me a kiss and said "Happy Thanksgiving Mommy." Then about 3 minutes later, she started complaining about her ear hurting. The doctor is closed today, so I hope Tylenol and a warm compress can hold her over till tomorrow.

Brianna made a turkey at school last week and on each feather she listed one thing that she is thankful for. Here is what she said:

I am thankful for the world.
I am thankful for animals.
I am thankful for friends.
I am thankful for my toys.
I am thankful for my family.

0 comments: