BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yes I must admit that I am one of those "crazy, stupid" people that was out at midnight Thursday watching the New Moon movie. For you all that don't know, I love the Twilight Saga and I have been anticipating the movie release of New Moon for awhile. And although we arrived at the movie theatre 2 1/2 hours before the movie actually started, it was definitely worth the wait. So much happens in the book that I was really concerned that they wouldn't be able to cover everything. (That happened in "Twilight"-the movie. I think they didn't get the opportunity to "develop" the love story between Bella and Edward.) But New Moon made up for it. It hit on everything you would have wanted it to and it had some very funny parts to it as well. I think it was better than Twilight. If you have read the books and you are Team Edward or Team Jacob, then you will absolutely love it.
Time's review of New Moon.

0 comments: