BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

CARSON'S 6TH BIRTHDAY

Carson had his party at the YMCA today. I was a little apprehensive about the whole idea. I was so scared that Brianna wouldn't want to get in the water without me. But guess what! That little booger ain't scared of nothing!!!! After a few minutes of getting used to the idea, she jumped right in (with a life preserver of course). Boy was I excited, I really didn't want to have to put a bathing suit on. You all know how it is, your figure isn't as cute as it was when you were 18. Anyway, Brianna had a blast and Carson seemed to enjoy playing with all his friends and opening his presents. Thanks Heather!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you so much for coming today to celebrate Carson's 6th birthday!!! I am glad Brianna enjoyed the pool, so you didn't have to get into the pool in your itsy bitsy tiny weeny little polka dot bikini!!! :) He will LOVE to buy something with his gift card!!! Thank you again!!! :) Glad we finally got to see each other!

The Pettigrew's said...

It looks like you guys had a great time at the party. I had no idea they offered that.