BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

HALLOWEEN HOOPLA 08'

Saturday was Greer's Annual Halloween Hoopla. Brianna had wanted her friend, Kyleigh, from school to come along with us. And it has been so long since Heather and I have done anything with the kids, I had asked if she wanted to come along as well. I think the kids had a pretty good time and they got lots of good candy. I really enjoyed that! I love looking through Brianna's pumpkin to see what kind of candy I can get from her.

Brianna & Kyleigh

Brianna, Carson, & Ella


I LOVE this picture of Ella!


Me & Brianna(Sure wish I'd wore makeup!)






2 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

that looked like fun!!! I have really enjoyed the Halloween stuff this year with my kids!!

Lydia said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I'll have to remember they do that next year!