BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

GLAD WE GOT THOSE FIRST FEW DAYS OVER WITH!

I must say the first 3 days of school went better than I thought it would have. I didn't have to argue with Brianna in the mornings to get up and I didn't have to argue with her at night to go to bed. To be honest, come night time, she was more than ready to go to sleep. The only thing she has a hard time doing is getting ready in the morning. I have to make sure that I am ready when I get her up so that I can stay on her to get herself ready. Other than dealing with that, she did really good. She didn't come home one night last week with homework, but I am sure that will all change tomorrow. In Kindergarten, she had homework every night and it was always a chore to do it. So I am definitely not looking forward to that, neither is Brianna.

For all you parents of small children:Do you have just a hard of time as I do getting your child to eat breakfast? I have to make Brianna eat something in the mornings, then she has lunch at 11:00, and by the time she gets home in the evenings she is starving and can't wait for dinner. No wonder she's so dern little.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So glad yall have had a smooth school transition! I'm already nervous about that first day, and mine still have a few years to go!

Kristy said...

Kelly,
I'm sure it will be easier on the kids than it will be on you. You are so lucky to have gotten to stay at home with them.