BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

THE THINGS THIS LITTLE GIRL SAYS:

Brianna is selling Entertainment Coupon Books for her school. I came home from work one day this week and got approached by the little "Sales Lady". She said, "Momma, I have this coupon book. Look, it has Bi-Lo coupons in it, you shop there. These coupons will save you money. Oh and Steak and Shake, have you ever ate there? Do you like it? Oh, Back Yard Burger-We like it don't we? At every turn of the page, this is how she responded, Have you ever ate there? Do you like it? Have you ever driven past it? Have you ever seen the sign? If I sell 10 books, I get to go to GattiTown. If I sell 20 books, I get to ride in the LIMBO to GattiTown!"

Later this week we had this conversation while getting ready for work/school:

"Momma, why do you wear a bra? What does it do?" I said, all girls/ladies wear them when they get bigger. She said, "Granny's got a whole bucket full of bras!"

"Momma, why do some people call me "BriANA". My name is "BriANNA"? I asked her, what her teacher calls her and she said "Britney". "Nobody knows my name!"

1 comments:

Sherry said...

You need to write a book with "Brianna Quotes". That is so precious and I am an expert on precious, with 4 grandbabies.