BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

CATCHING UP

Since this is a 3 day weekend for me, I thought that I would use the time to catch up on my scrap booking. Sad to say, I am still working in Brianna's 2007 book. My plan is to finish it by tomorrow. As for 2008, I will be downloading those pictures into one of those photo books. It's a lot cheaper and a whole lot less time consuming. Oh and then there is 2009....who knows when I'll get around to working on those pictures. Right now, I've spent the better part of the morning looking up recipes. Brian and I are burned out on eating the same thing all the time. Today we will be making chicken soup and I also found a Paula Deen recipe for Taco Soup in the slow cooker. That will probably be Wednesday night's dinner. If it turns out post the link to share with you.

As far as Brianna goes, she is currently selling Girl Scout Cookies. (Or should I say, I am currently selling cookies.) She's too shy to ask anyone to buy any. I know what you all are thinking: Brianna shy????? Her goal is to sell 92 boxes. So far we have sold 37. Not too bad for the first day. She lost a tooth last night. Thank goodness, because it has just barely been hanging on this past week. I was so afraid she'd swallow it in her sleep. The Tooth Fairy visited her and left her $10.

0 comments: