BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

I thought that since most of us always fail at keeping our resolutions, that I would pick something that I feel confident in keeping.

My New Year Resolution is to make sure that my house is clean every night before going to bed. We are now 10 days into the new year, and I must say that spending the extra 30-45 minutes in the evening picking up messes definitely pays off. You wake up to a clean house and you come home to a clean house. Of course it's only in the evenings when supper is getting made and homework is being done that the house gets messy. But I'm realizing that taking the time to do every night is a lot easier than doing it all in one day. Plus I'm not so stressed when I come home after work. It's very nice to walk in to a clean house.

I should note that none of this would even be possible if it weren't for our new dishwasher. I haven't had one in 2 years, so I'm so grateful to have one now. Thanks to everyone who gave us Home Depot gift cards for Christmas!

0 comments: