BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We celebrated New Year's Eve with a night at home. We played a board game and played Wii Super Mario Brothers. We then spent the rest of the night watching Dick Clark's Rocking Eve and waiting for the ball to drop. I think this was the first year that Brianna actually stayed awake the entire time. Although, by midnight her eyes were getting heavy. So were mine.

Speaking of Dick Clark's Rocking Eve.....What in the world was Jennifer Lopez wearing? It looked like she had on a panty hose body suit! Come on now, nobody wants to see that! At one point, Brian asked me to please turn the channel because he was getting grossed out. He's too funny.

Anyway, we hope you all have a great New Year. I'll be going over to my Mom's later for the traditional Greens and Black Eyed Peas (Not that I really enjoy eating that stuff....But Lord knows I need all they Money and Luck I can get this year.)


Excited about the New Year!

Counting Down......10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1



!!!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!


Brianna gets teary-eyed and gives her
Dad the first hug of the New Year.



Someone sure does look tired!


2 comments:

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

I know what you mean about Jennifer Lopez, You could see more then you really need to. Happy New Year too all of you too!!!

Nana said...

I can't believe my granddaughter stayed up to watch the ball. She did look tried. We know what you mean about Jennifer Lopez. That wasn't cute at all. I really hated seeing Dick Clark that way. New Year Year too all of you too!!! Wish you were here to celebrate it with us old folks. Love all of you...