BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

HELLO EVERYBODY

Sorry I haven't kept you bloggers updated in awhile. It just seems like with the holiday season, there just isn't time for anything. Not to mention that I hardly ever get a chance to "play" on the computer because Brian and Brianna are always playing Webkinz. But at least they are playing for something. Brianna now has $3000 in Webkinz money. It won't last long though. She plans on buying another room and fixing it up. I really do think that Brian likes it more than Brianna. Everytime I come home from work, he's in here on this computer playing her games on Webkinz. He says he just does it to help her win money, but hey, those of you that know about Webkinz have to admit that those games are pretty fun. I have been spending some of my time in the evenings working on Christmas presents for the grandparents from Brianna. I can't really tell you all about it because I don't want to ruin the surprise. But it is a really cute idea. Maybe after the holiday, I will post some pics so that you can see them. Brianna stayed down at my mother's last night so that Brian and I could have a date night. It was fun. I beat him in GinRummy and we watched a movie. And I drank 3 beers. And let me tell you.....3 beers is alot for someone that doesn't drink too often. Let's just say I probably should have stopped at 1:) I am planning on cleaning this dirty house up this morning. We haven't put our tree up yet, so I have to pick up around here before I make a new mess with decorating a Christmas tree. It sure seems like alot of trouble to go thru, putting up a tree on Dec 1st just to leave on the 21st and come back home on the 30th. Just in time to take it all back down. But I have a little one here, and there is absolutely nothing that I would not do for her to make this time of year special. So anyway, after cleaning I plan on picking up a few more gifts and then hopefully Heather and I will meet up to go to the Holiday Fair this afternoon. And then later today, all the stuff will come out of the attic so that we may FINALLY put up our Christmas tree.

0 comments: