BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A DAY AT GREENVILLE ZOO




I took Brianna and Skylar, the little girl across the street, to the Greenville Zoo today. They have a new giraffe exhibit there. The girls really liked that. The cutest thing I thought was the lemurs. There was a little baby that had just been born a couple weeks ago. The baby was hanging on to its momma's belly and riding underneath her. It was really cute. Then there was a baby orangutan. It was climbing so far up the fence. The girls said it was trying to escape:) After the zoo, we made a quick trip to get ice cream and back home. I am now trying to get laundry done and nursing a migraine headache. Maybe I will be feeling better by tomorrow. I also wanted to give you guys a quick update on the TB thing. Brianna went for a second skin test on Friday. She will go back tomorrow for them to make sure it's ok. If so, then she won't have to take anymore of the preventative antibiotics. That's really good news. As for my mom, as of right now, she is still having to take the medicines. Hope you all have a good week.

0 comments: