BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A QUICK UPDATE ON HEATHER

Heather is improving with everyday. I saw her at the hospital last night and managed to get a smile or 2 out of her. I just spoke to her tonight. She sounds alot better. They stopped the morphine drip today so she's a little bit more aware than she has been. They have started physical therapy, but today was hard on her. I told her that I wanted to help keep her blog up to date for her, because I know that if she had a computer there with her in that hospital right now, she would be steady blogging. She said Elizabeth and the other girls were just discussing that earlier. So I'm off to her blog now.

1 comments:

The Pettigrew's said...

haHa you guys are too funny. i know she needs to get it updated. I miss reading her blog.