BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HEATHER:10 DAYS AND COUNTING

Today makes the 10th day Heather has been in the hospital. She is adjusting to things the best that she can. I haven't seen her since Wednesday, but I call daily to check in on her. I wish that I could see her EVERYDAY, but sometimes daily life has other plans. With work, dinner, laundry, bath time and then bedtime; it's hard to get away sometimes. Plus, she has so many others visiting her that I think she would rather rest than see someone else walk in the door. So instead, I call in the afternoon on my lunch break and then again in the evenings. She sounds really good, almost like her old self. But there is always pain in her voice. I pray that this eases up in time. I can't even imagine what she must be going thru. I am trying to keep her blog posted as to her progress, but here lately she has been doing a pretty good job of doing her own postings. And boy am I thankful. Heck, ya'll know how hard it is to do one blog, just imagine doing 2. I'm kidding really. If helping Heather out on her blog is the only thing I can do for her right now, then that's what I will do. Please keep her in your thoughts.

3 comments:

The Pettigrew's said...

Not sure if you know this but you can send Heather a greeting...

http://srhs.netreturns.biz/CheerCards/default.aspx

I am not sure how long she will be there but this might help her out. Cheer cards was a great thing to call them.

The Pettigrew's said...

I forgot, any word on when she is coming home?

Kristy said...

Sheldon, Thanks for the greeting info. I had forgotten all about hospitals offering that service. I will definately send her one. She mentioned to me last night that she got one from you. It made her feel really good to know you were thinking of her.