BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

MY 3 DAY WEEKEND BEGINS

I am going to attempt to make the most out of these 3 days off. My first priority is getting this house cleaned up. I have neglected it all week and its a mess. I plan on tackling one room at a time. The kitchen and dining room are done. I plan on cleaning the bathroom and my bedroom Sunday. I also have a couple scrapbook projects I need to finish and laundry to do. I guess Monday, I will finish painting Brianna's room. We went to Vance's birthday party today at Pump It Up. Vance is a little boy Brianna went to school with at Inman. She had tons of fun and she enjoyed seeing her old classmates. After the party, she informed me that she wanted to have her birthday party there. We will just have to see.

0 comments: