BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

WE ARE FINALLY WORKING ON THIS HOUSE

Although we really don't have the money right now, we are trying to make our house look like a home. We painted our living and dining room over a year ago, and that is as far as we got. I am not one for decorating so trying to hang stuff on the walls and that kind of stuff is just not for me. But I'm tired of living in a house where everything seems so "temporary". So yesterday Brian hung up some blinds and window treatments in the dining room and I hung some things up in the living room. I also went and picked out some new furniture. We are going to makeover our living room. We have had the furniture that is in there now for about 10 years. Let's just say it has seen its last days. But in getting the new furniture, we are going to have to rearrange and rewire some things. If anyone is looking for an entertainment stand, I have one. Let me know. I'm going today to look for curtains for the kitchen and Brian is going to try to hang up a new light fixture in the dining room. I'm so glad that we are finally doing stuff. This house needs some sprucing up.

0 comments: