BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

2 GIRLS AND A TRIP TO THE MALL

Brianna and I started the afternoon with a trip to the mall. Brian's birthday is Tuesday so we were out looking for him something. It was a pretty good day. Brianna went to Build A Bear and picked out a pink cheetah. She had alot of fun stuffing, dressing, and naming her new "friend". She named it "Sweetie" and dressed it like a ballerina. We then went to the play area that they have at the mall. She played there for a little while, but there was some friction between her and 2 little boys. When I tell you, that this little girl ain't gonna let NOBODY run over her!!! It must be the New York in her:) After playing, she had a DipNDot ice cream and was then ready to go. But our trip was not yet over. Mommy wanted to do some window shopping and we still had to pick up Brian's present. But of course, Brianna had already had her fun and was tired and ready to go. And to be honest, so was I.






3 comments:

Heather said...

Girl Time is so much fun! I am glad you two had a great day together! She is one rotten little girl!

Kristy said...

Yes, girl time is fun AND EXPENSIVE!!!!

Lydia said...

How much fun. I love having a boy- and I've tortured him though quiet a bit- but I can't wait until Emma Kate is old enough to do things like this! She looks like she had a blast!