BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

AN AFTERNOON AT GATTITOWN

I took today off so that I could spend some fun time with Brianna. She is out of school this week for spring break. Since we aren't going out of town, I thought we would try to do as many fun things as possible this week. Today we spent the afternoon at Gattitown. If you have never been there, you definitely have have to try it. It is much better than ChuckECheese(Heather). Its buffet salad, pizza and pasta and you purchase a card to play the games. We purchased a $20 card and played games for about 2 hours and I still have $8 left on it. There are none of these aggravating tickets to keep up with, the card keeps track of the games you win. Anyway, there are bumper cars, tons of arcade games, skeeball, air hockey, and a carousel. That of course was my child's favorite. I think she rode it 5 times. Here are some pics of our fun day. I'm not quite sure what we will be doing tomorrow seeing as how I am going to work. Any ideas, let me know.







0 comments: