BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SINGING FOR GREER MINISTRIES

Today Brianna and her class took a trip to Greer Community Ministries to sing for the senior citizens there. I'm very fortunate that my job is close by and flexible enough that I got to attend the "concert". Mrs. Kim, Brianna's teacher, told all about what the class does on a daily basis and what the children has learned so far. They started the program with the pledge and it was followed by their morning prayer. Hearing those little voices pray was just precious. They sang several songs; one about going to school and others about the alphabet and colors. My favorite was when they sang "One, Two, Buckle My Shoe". When it came to "9-10, the big fat hen" they all squawked like chickens that was cute. They ended the show with "He's Got The Whole World". That was really good, especially when they passed the world around and then held hands while singing. I was so glad I got to go. Here are a few pictures for those of you that missed out on the fun:




















0 comments: