BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

IT'S GIRL SCOUT COOKIE TIME

Brianna's Daisy Troop will begin selling cookies on January 16th. The cost per box is $3.50. The troop will get to keep .45 per box and the remaining will go to the Girl Scout council; they will use 100% of these proceeds to underwrite camperships, membership assistance, program development, training opportunities, and upkeep property improvements. With the cookie money they are allowed to keep, the girls have decided to give 10% of the money earned for a community project to make the world a better place and the remaining money will be used for a trip to Gatti Town. If you are interested in ordering Girl Scout Cookies from Brianna, please click here to see what cookies are available this year and leave a comment to let me know what you would like. When the cookies come in, I will deliver them and pick up the money.

Thank you so much for your support.

4 comments:

The Pettigrew's said...

I so want some. I want two boxes of the thin mints. They are my favorite.

Kristy said...

I will mark you down for 2 boxes.

Thank you for your support.

Anonymous said...

To help out my niece Brianna, we would love to order 7 boxes of caramel de Lites, 2 boxes of Peanutbutter Patties, and 1 box of Thanks a lot. Total of ten boxes. Kristy I hope this helps for there good cause. Gina

Kristy said...

Aunt Gina,
Brianna says "No Way! That's perfect. Thank you!"