BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE

Well, I've been devoting myself to Wii Fit and trying to eat more healthy. Let's just say it's not an easy task. Wii Fit is great, but I have to fight with everyone here to be able to get in the living room and work out for 30 minutes. Eating healthy, well let's just say it is very difficult not to mention costly. I haven't ate anything this whole week without counting up calories. I've tried to stay around 1300. I will tell you though that I splurged Friday night with Chicfila, but those waffle fries were worth it.

My cousin, Kerrie, is getting married in April. She has asked Brianna and I to be in the wedding. I will be one of two bridesmaids, and Brianna will be a junior bridesmaid. Brianna and I are happy to participate. I went yesterday morning to get the dress. I picked out a junior bridesmaid dress for myself, it fit perfectly except needing to be hemmed and it was about $40 cheaper than the others. I found Brianna's dress on the clearance rack, so I got a deal there too. However, Brianna's dress will have to be taken apart and altered. The smallest size the dress came in is sz. 6, and she wears a sz. 4. Good thing I saved on the dress, because the alterations will be a pretty penny.

We also had a Girl Scout meeting yesterday. Brianna earned her "Honest and Fair" petal patch. We also were given our Cookie Sale information. We will begin selling Girl Scout Cookies on January 16th.

0 comments: