BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007


13 THINGS I HATE ABOUT BEING SICK:

1. Not feeling like doing anything, least of all blogging.:)
2. Sleeping on the couch so that I wouldn't make my husband sick.
3. Making my husband sick anyway.
4. Spraying so much Lysol in the house that you could choke on it.
5. Taking medicine that should help you "rest" better, only it doesn't. It keeps you up ALL night.

6. Listening to everyone at work say, "What are you doing here? Go home!"
7. Not being able to smell or taste anything.
8. Blowing my nose so much that I look like Rudolph.
9. Having a whole layer of skin peel off my nose from blowing it so much.
10. Coughing so hard that my rib cage hurts.
11. Coughing up all that mucus-----yuck.
12. I've coughed so much that I can now hardly talk.
13. Looking like I've been hit by a MACK truck---forwards and backwards, a couple of times.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Yuck. Glad you are getting better. This is why I've been avoiding going out!