BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

I KNOW YOU MISSED ME

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I guess it's just taken me this long to "recover" from the Thanksgiving Holiday. Ya'll know that Heather and I did the midnight shopping excursion Thursday. It was fun. My shopping continued into Friday morning, afternoon, and evening. I was soooo exhausted. I felt like I was hungover. And no, I wasn't drinking. Heather had a great idea for Christmas presents for Carson and Brianna's teachers at school. So we worked on that all day Saturday. Yesterday, I just laid around the house. I had today off work. Brianna's doctor recommended that she be tested for cystic fibrosis. I took her to Greenville Memorial where they conducted a sweat test. I should know the results by Tuesday. I don't really think there is much concern. She is just wanting to rule it out due to her asthma issues. All right, I hope this gives you bloggers your "fix". At least for now anyway.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I will be thinking about you tomorrow. My Madison has asthma. He had a hard time with it when he was younger. I love his doctor now. He's on four daily RX but he rarely gets sick.

Kristy said...

Thank you for thinking of us. Her test came back normal, thank goodness. Brianna has to take Nasonex,Zyrtec,Singulair,and Advair daily. She also has albuterol nebulizer to take when she needs it.

Lydia said...

That's great. He's on asmanex, Foradil, Singulair, and Allegra(sometimes he rotates with D-Allergy) daily. Albuterol inhaler or xopenex nebulizer(which was so much better when he was little bc it didn't make him hyper like Albuterol!) when he's sick. We tried Advair when he was in first grade. His teacher had a fit. He was getting confused on work that he came in knowing and he was getting in trouble. Both unlike him. I took him off without telling her and she knew. I hate asthma and I hate the drugs, but everytime we try to take him off some of it, he gets sick. Sorry for rambling, but I'm glad she's okay.

Kristy said...

Brianna is the same way. I hate that she is on so much medication, so I stop giving it to her and as soon as I do, the coughing problems start again. The doctors fuss when I stop it, so I guess I will just do what they say.