BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

MEET THE TEACHER

Brianna is going to Meet her Kindergarten
Teacher, Mrs. Rita Danner.
Doesn't she look so Excited!

Brianna takes a picture with Mrs. Danner.

Mrs Danner gave Brianna a big kiss and hug

to welcome her to her class room.

Brianna explores all the learning centers in

her new classroom.I am so very excited about Brianna starting Kindergarten. I think that first impressions say a lot, and Mrs. Danner made a very positive impression on me this evening. I feel very confident that Brianna will be in excellent hands while in her class. I think Brianna is most excited about getting to eat school lunch in the cafeteria. I'm sure that will change as she grows older. :)

3 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

She looks too cute!!!!

trish said...

i LOVE her dress!!! It is soooo cute!*!

Lydia said...

I love the look on her face in the first picture!