BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

NANA AND POPPA COME FOR A VISIT
















Nana and Poppa drove into town Saturday afternoon. We all are enjoying spending time with them. Brianna has been busy playing Wii and I have been busy getting things ready for school to start tomorrow morning. Yesterday, Brianna and I took Nana to Reedy Falls and then to lunch at Mellow Mushroom. We then went to Kohls to get Brianna the last of her school clothes. After that we came home to grab some socks and went bowling. It was alot of fun. Nana said she hadn't bowled in 10 years. She really enjoyed herself. And Brianna is too funny. Everytime I would get up to bowl, she would have to smack me on my hiney. Funny, but embarrasing. We bowled 2 games each and then came home to rest. Today we had another girls day out. We took Brianna to the Greenville Zoo and had a picnic lunch. After that we stopped by Best Buy to get an extra Wii controller, then spent some money at the Yankee Candle store. We ended our day out at Dobsons Gifts where Nana bought Brianna some clothes for her Webkinz.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Today is a BIG DAY for your family! Your baby is no longer a baby! I hope she has a great first day of kindergarten! I hope you are a strong mommy and don't cry too much! Can't wait to hear all about it!