BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007







13 PLACES I LIKE TO SHOP AT:


1. Wal-Mart - Isn't there a saying, "If you can't get it at Wal-Mart, you don't need it"?


2. Goody's - I love shopping there because everytime I get to the check out counter, my stuff always rings up cheaper than what I originally planned on paying for it.


3. Bloom - Here lately that is where I have been primarily doing grocery shopping. I can "shop happy" there.


4. Kohls - I have gotten some nice dresses there, and they really have cute outfits for Brianna.


5. Goodwill - I just love it when I walk out of that store with a really nice shirt or pair of shoes that I would have paid 3x for in the retail store.


6. Yard Sales - Another person's "trash" could be my "treasure". Who knows what you will find at yard sales, but I mostly look for stuff for the house or clothes for Brianna.


7. Target - Love the clearance sections there.


8. Dobson's Gifts - They have really cute things for gifts there.


9 & 10. Lowes & HomeDepot - I know some of you may be surprised, but I really do enjoy going there. I love just looking at the things that I wish I could do in my house.


11. This-N-That - I always get so many compliments on the jewelry I get from there and for $1 you couldn't ask for anything more.


12. Dollar Tree - Come on, How can you not love this place. Uh hello, any place that has everything for $1 is my kind of place. (just don't buy any toys from China)


13. Westgate Mall - Not any store in particular. Alot of times I just like to go there to "window shop", just to get out of the house to have something to do.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, this is your mom. You are such a very good mom for Brianna.You always put her first before you. I know you like to buy her pretty things, and I wish I could have did the same for you when you was 4. It's ok for you to buy you things sometimes.Doodles isn't hurting for anything.She already has so much stuff, she doesn't have anywhere to put it.Go out on the town honey, you deserve to get something for yourself. Go pig out in the goodwill store LOL. Love you, mom