BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007


13 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER:
1. Her funny little sayings.
2. The way she says her prayers at night.
3. The scar above her lip.
4. The warmth of her face when I kiss her cheek.
5. Her cute little country/yankee accent.
6. The times when out of the blue, she looks at me and says, "I love you Mommy."
7. The relationship that she has with her Daddy.
8. Waking her up in the morning with a kiss and "tickle spiders".
9. Her strong will & determination.
10. Listening to her tell me about a memory that she has from when she was younger.
11. The way she prises in a new dress.
12. The innocent look of her face as she sleeps.
13. The way she makes up stories and tries to pass them off as though they really happened.
I could go on and on about the things I love about Brianna. Fortunately for you, this is Thursday Thirteen.

2 comments:

Heather said...

How could you forget how she taps around in her little pink plastic high heeled shoes!!!

or

How she talks about the "GRAND FINALE"

Kristy said...

Like I said, the list could go on and on. But yeah, she is cute with her high heels on.