BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

AN EVENING WITH CARSON

Carson came over tonight for a short play date with Brianna. She had gotten him a WEBKINZ for his 5th Birthday, so he came over so we could help him get it started. He named his pet bulldog Willy. After playing WEBKINZ, Carson and Brianna played a game of Whack-a-Mole. They also played with the cleaning station. They both swept and mopped my kitchen floor and made it squeaky clean! He should come over more often:) They had a good time playing together. He is a very sweet little boy and very well behaved. Brianna wants me to mention that they love each other.(When they aren't fussing.)



BRIANNA & PRETTY / CARSON & WILLY


PLAYING WHACK-A-MOLE

GETTING READY TO CLEAN!



2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so impressed you've posted so soon!!! Thanks for letting him play while I worked!!!!!!!

I just love the heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristy said...

Anytime, Glad to help. Its the least I could do since you watch my child for me almost everyday afterschool.

Should I be worried about the heels? Hope its not an indication of what's to come.