BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008



13 THINGS I PLAN TO DO IN 2008

1. Get Well....I've been sick long enough:)

2. Unpack.....It's been 5 days already.

3. Turn 31....I'm not looking forward to it, but I guess it's better than the alternative.

4. Organize all my scrapbooking stuff....I keep accumulating more and more and have absolutely no where to put it.

5. Get the scrapbooks caught up....Still working on December 2006.

6. Go to Las Vegas....Planning on going in the spring hopefully.

7. Celebrate Brianna's 5th Birthday...She is growing up way too fast.

8. Celebrate Brian's 40th Birthday....I'm going to go all out for THIS party.

9. Update this blog on a regular basis...stay tuned.

10. Decorate our house....We have lived here for 8 years, it's time I start hanging stuff on the walls.

11. Consolidate bills and work really hard to get out of debt.

12. Strengthen the relationships that I have with family and friends.

13. Try to get pregnant....MAYBE!Brian and I aren't getting any younger, I guess we better start trying. Plus Brianna asks all the time for a baby sister.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE #13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait! :)
hehe! :)

Kristy said...

Well, we haven't put anything into motion yet. Don't know for sure if we are going to, but I am ready if Brian is.

The Pettigrew's said...

I think it's great too. I would love for at some point for Tucker to have a brother or sister. I like the scrapbook one too. While I was out of work I did a scrapbook inventory and I am more behind than I thought. haha.