BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

BRIANNA'S NEW ROOM




While at Sears Saturday, I came across a great deal on bedding for Brianna's room. I just loved the comforter and curtains so I got it. I have been working really hard in there the past 2 weeks trying to clean it up and make it a little bit more organized. So since we picked up new bedding, I thought that maybe we should repaint the room to match. Boy, I must have been out of my mind! For those of you that know me, you are aware that I hate, hate, hate to paint. It is just so meticulous, having to paint around the trim......UGH!!!!!! But, I tackled the project anyway. I have been wanting to paint it for awhile and decided that Sunday was the day. Brianna picked out the color and I was smart enough to get tinted primer to lessen my work load. By the time I got started it was 1:30 and I didn't finish until 5:30. And all I accomplished was priming 3 walls. I plan to finish this weekend. In the meantime, I took pictures so that you all could see what it looks like so far. I really like it and Brianna does too.



4 comments:

The Pettigrew's said...

I love the new room. The color is great too.

Heather said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! What a BIG GIRL room!! :)

BTW- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristy said...

Glad ya'll like it. Hope we don't grow tired of it any time soon. It will probably stay that color till Brianna moves out.

Lydia said...

I love the color. It looks great.