BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

FINALLY GETTING SETTLED

It only took a week, but my house is finally looking like a house again, minus all the toys lying around. It's definitely an improvement from the beginning of the week. I have to make the dreaded return back to the DMV tomorrow. I have been out on vacation since December 21st, so it is definitely going to be an adjustment. Plus, they have changed our hours, making it a requirement that we are there at 8:15. Brianna has to go back to school as well. She has gotten so used to going to bed late and waking up late, I am definitely going to pay hell in the morning. Santa brought her an alarm clock, so maybe that will help get her up and going in the mornings. I'll let you know how it goes later. Ya'll have a good week.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Okay, Where are the updates???????? No excuse. I have been in the hospital and still found time. hehehe! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how big shes gotten!!