BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

NEW YEAR, NEW TEMPLATE

So with the holidays finally over, I thought that I would change the template on my blog. Hope ya'll like it. Just to give you guys a quick update on what we've been up to since we got back home Monday morning. We got home at 2:30 a.m. but didn't go to sleep until 4:00. Santa had visited Brianna here in SC too, so she was too excited to go to bed. Can't blame her for that. Brian and I both spent Monday sick in bed while Brianna was at MyMy's. Tuesday, I managed to get in the shower and put some clothes on. I was invited to come eat dinner up at MaMa's; they were having the customary New Years Day meal of black eyed peas and collard greens. Yeah, it's not something I want to eat everyday, but its supposed to bring you luck and money in the new year. We will just have to see I guess. I also had to venture out to go grocery shopping. There was absolutely NOTHING here in the house to eat or drink. So I'm blogging this Wednesday morning so I must be feeling a little bit better, though I made a doctor's appointment for this afternoon anyway. I have been sick for almost a week now. Enough is enough.

0 comments: