BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

FRIDAY NIGHT FUN WITH CARSON,VANCE & ELLA



Heather invited Brianna over to play Friday night. Vance was there. He calls Brianna his "girlfriend". Brianna adamantly denies this. She was a little shy at first, but it didn't take too long before she was running around and playing. We drew with sidewalk chalk, had a game of hide-n-seek and played red rover. I think Heather enjoyed playing red rover more than the kids. After playing, Heather gave Brianna dinner and I played with AquaDots. Have you guys seen this neat little toy. I just loved it. I know what you are thinking, Heather and I are 30 year old grown women. What are we doing playing red rover and AquaDots? Well, let me just say that when you have children that old saying applies, "If you can't beat em, join em!"

0 comments: