BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 4, 2007


IT'S JUST THURSDAY, AND ALREADY I AM THINKING ABOUT THIS WEEKEND. KEEPING THAT IN MIND, HERE IS MY THURSDAY THIRTEEN:

13 THINGS I NEED TO GET DONE THIS WEEKEND:

1. SCRAP BOOKING--I just have Christmas 2006 left to do and I will be ready to start 2007.
2. LAUNDRY--It seems like the laundry basket is always full.
3. SPEND SOME QT WITH MY HUSBAND--Even if that means sitting outside!
4. WASHING MY FILTHY CAR--I sure am glad my car is dark gray, it really hides the dirt.
5. CLEANING THE HOUSE--Anyone up for a party? I'm having a house cleaning party.
6. FINISH PUTTING UP HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS--I still have to hang bats and lights up.
7. FINISH READING MY NEW NICHOLAS SPARKS BOOK--I used be able to sit down and read a whole book in one day. Now, I will be lucky to finish it in a month!
8. BLOG--It seems like that is a weekend necessity.
9. LOOK FOR BRIANNA SOME COWGIRL BOOTS--She will need them for Western Day at school.
10. TAKE BRIANNA TO MILLIKEN--She loves feeding the ducks and fish.
11. COOKING SUNDAY DINNER--It's been awhile since I have cooked a big dinner.
12. COMING UP WITH MORE IDEAS FOR THIS CRAZY THURSDAY 13--Why couldn't it be done once a month! Every Thursday.......COME ON!!!
13. TRYING TO FIND SOME TIME FOR JUST MYSELF--I would love to be able to just lay in a hot tub of water till my toes get wrinkly, or go lay in the bed just because there is nothing else to do, or watch a movie that I have been dying to see,or give myself a pedicure, or go window shopping, or...........I could go on and on.

0 comments: