BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

UPDATE ON THURSDAY 13

So, of the 13 things listed from my posting Thursday, only about 1/2 have gotten done. I did get all the laundry done, except for the clothes we have just recently dirtied, everything is clean and put away. Brianna found some cowgirl boots at Target yesterday. They are pink of course and look really cute on her. Can't wait for Western Day this week. I did manage to clean my house yesterday, maybe not as clean as I would have liked, but it looked better than it did. Although today, you would never know it! As far as QT goes with my husband, if you call spending 2 hours outside painting the shed together QT, then I can mark that off my list too. I really planned on taking Brianna to Milliken today to feed the ducks and fish, however, she says to me this afternoon, "Something's wrong with me." It must have been because she hasn't done anything today except lie around the house with no appetite. She did make an attempt to go outside to help her daddy and I paint the shed, but after a few minutes she was throwing up. Luckily, I guess that only thing she had eaten today was a green Popsicle. She hasn't been sick in quite a long time, so I guess she's due. And as far as cooking dinner for my family, I still plan on doing that. I am planning on cooking meatloaf, real mashed potatoes, green beans, and crescent rolls. If anyone is hungry, I'm sure I will have leftovers. Oh yeah, I can now check "blogging" off my list. You all have a great week. I'll be posting some pictures from Western Day this week. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading all of the updates that you are planning to do for the weekend.

Kristy said...

Too bad I never get them all done. Maybe one day, I will get everything taken care of that I set out to do.