BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 22, 2007

BOO IN THE ZOO!



Brianna really loves this event. Kids dress up in their costumes and walk around the zoo at night and trick or treat. As you can tell from the pictures, she really had a good time. The only thing I have to say about it is that the adults have to pay to get in as well. Uh, Hello....they don't give us bags to get any treats. It cost $12 for me, Brian and Brianna to get in, and she sure didn't get $12 worth of candy. I guess that's for the best; don't need her to get any cavities.

4 comments:

The Pettigrew's said...

I wanted to take Tucker but we haven't gone yet. I have heard that is fun but very busy. Brianna looks really cute.

Kristy said...

It was ok, but I don't know if we will be going next year. We'll just have to see. Yeah, Brianna likes her costume. I didn't think I was ever going to get it off of her when we first bought it. Sheldon, I would like to leave comments on your blog, but I guess I'm not on your "list".

The Pettigrew's said...

I think I have it changed now where anyone can leave a comment. I am kind of cluless on this whole blog thing. :)

Anonymous said...

I want copies of these pictures. Burner all of the pictures on a CD for me. She is so dare cute. I miss her & everything that she does.