BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

OUT SICK

So, as you all know, Brianna hasn't been feeling too well the past few days. We have stayed home together the past 2 days. After her third day of fever, I thought it best to take her to the doctor. She as strep throat! (Heather, don't worry. She hasn't been around your children since Thursday, so I think they may be ok.)Which also means no school tomorrow. I really hope she doesn't get too used to this. So, since she won't be going to school tomorrow, that means she will miss out on Western Day. But don't worry, there isn't nothing going to keep my child from dressing in her new boots and wearing her cowgirl hat to school the very next time she goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Brianna wear her cowgirl outfit to school the next day? I bet that she looks really cute in it. It looks like she is going to take after my side with that western look.

Anonymous said...

So----sorry that she got sick again.

Kristy said...

I really wish we had enought money to put her on a farm with a horse. That would make her whole life!! Yeah I hate she's sick again too. I am running out of $20 co pays real fast.