BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

New To Me

I am not quite sure I know how to do this. My friend Heather says that it's soooo easy. Let me tell you, I am a little bit intimidated. I will try though, with alot of assistance from her. I am creating this blog so that our friends and family can keep in touch with the many things that our little girl Brianna loves to do. We have family in New York that miss out on alot of moments in Brianna's life. I thought this would give them the chance to see some of those. Brianna has been a very busy little girl today. We went out to yard sales this morning. She found some TY Beannie Babies. One is a dinosaur, the other is a bunny rabbit. She also picked up her new baby cousin, Macy, a little kitty. I found a fireplace screen in excellent condition and got a great deal on it. Its getting dark outside and Brianna and Brian are catching lightening bugs. She's really good at it. Its so cute to watch her run around the yard with that net in her hand. I guess I will go join them (if the mosquitos don't eat me alive).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job Brianna! wow- who knew sunflowers would grow so big.
NEAT stuff guys!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kristy! This is so neat! Brianna looks so adorable,I can't believe how brave she is!Who would have known this is a new thing for you- such a wonderful job! keep up the great work.

Marsha

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest thing that you could do for us Kristy. To help us keep in touch with our granddaughter's life & her events that she does everyday. You guys just don't know how much Nana miss's out alot in her life. Since she has be born. I love her so much. I also miss you & Brian alot too. So, Kristy, Thanks for doing this for us.

Jennifer said...

Kristy...you have done such a wonderful job with this site. Brianna is such a smart and beautiful little girl. Looks like you had a great time at Paris Mtn. Keep the pictures coming!!!!!!

Jennifer