BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thank Ya'll

When I started this Saturday, I didn't think at that time that I was going to get this whole "blogging" thing, but I must say that I am quiet proud of myself. I really appreciate all of your positive comments. I'm glad that ya'll are enjoying it. It's fun to do things with all these pictures that I have. As many of you know, I enjoy scrapbooking. I have done a scrapbook for Brianna since she was born; so you can only imagine how much time and money went into that. It seems like it takes just as long to drag all of my supplies out as it does to actually make a page in the book.(For those of you that scrapbook, you know what I am referring to.) To blog, all I have to do is sit at this computer for a few minutes and put a couple pictures on a page. Don't get me wrong, I am not giving up scrapbooking. Blogging is just a little bit more convenient for me at this time, and like I mentioned earlier, I thought this was a wonderful way for all of you to see things in our lives that you otherwise would have missed out on. I hope that I will continue to be fun and creative so that you may enjoy yourselves as you visit with us on this blog.

0 comments: