BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A FEW CUTE STORIES BEFORE WE LEAVE

FUNNY STORY #5

We were shooting off fireworks the other night. We shot up some bottle rockets that squealed as they went up in the air. Brianna said, "Mommy, I don't like that at all. It's very "disturving". "

I corrected her and told her it was "disturbing."


FUNNY STORY #6

This is a conversation that Brianna and I shared yesterday morning:

Brianna: "Momma, you know them beetles that keep eating up my cherry tree. You know what they are called? Oh yeah, June bugs. They are eating my tree to death."

Me: "Well, Brianna I guess they are just hungry."

Brianna: "Well, they are laying all over my tree getting married."

Me: "What do you mean getting married?"

Brianna: "They are laying there on top of each other. That's what getting married is."

1 comments:

The Pettigrew's said...

haha that is so funny.