BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

QUICK POST

Sorry, you all haven't heard from me in awhile. In case you don't know already, we made a last minute decision last week to go to NY for Fourth of July. Our plane will be leaving Charlotte Thursday night at 10:00. We will return on Sunday, July 13th. We are excited and can't wait to go. We definitely need a vacation. Needless to say, it has been very, very, very hectic around here. With work absolutely CRAZY, trying to get things packed, and tying up other loose ends....its been just awful. But I know come Friday, it will all be worth it. I just wanted to write a quick posting to let you all know what's been going on, just in case you were wondering. I will try to post again before we leave. But just in case I don't get the chance, please pray for our safe flight there and back.(As you know, I am absolutely TERRIFIED of flying.) You all have a fun and safe Fourth of July as well!!

3 comments:

The Pettigrew's said...

I am so excited for you. I would love to take a trip to NY. I haven't been in 15 years. I can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'll keep you guys in m prayers that your flights aren't anywhere near like our flights to MT ended up. Um I do need a number to call mama or mamaw to get Bonnie when we get home. Have a safe & wonderful trip!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Have a great and SAFE trip!!!! Look forward to hearing about it when you return!!!!