BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

HONEY, I'M HOME!!!

Yep, we are back in South Kakalaki. We got in last night about 7:30. I had to go back to work today and that was VERY hard. Anyway, it's good to be home. I wanted to give a special thanks to everyone that took such good care of our animals while we were away. Brianna sure did miss them, and Bonnie, Mr. Pickles, and Orea missed us too. The fish, I'm not too sure they even knew we were gone.

We also wanted to tell everyone back home in New York that we miss you guys already. Thanks for all the fun while we were there. And to that "Old Man", my Father-in-Law, I know you are already counting down the days till you see me again :). Believe me, I can't wait! I'm going to fry you up a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches! Thanks for everything.

0 comments: